Saturday, August 22, 2009

Partial housecleaning

Finally, without anyone having to wake me up, I got up on my own and started off with doing laundry, mopping the floor, then vacumming up the bits on the floor, ceiling... try to wake Jaden up (fail because he sat up for a while and fell back right into slumber) procrastinate a bit, come online and blog, and soon, shall go back to wiping the TV cabinet because it is getting dusty and Jaden plays a lot over there...

Soon the dishes, feed the boy, boil more drinking water and let it sit and cool, feed the two little furry hopping babies, bathed Jaden, let him nap... my turn to bathe, get ready, call IzGrace and off we go for the long awaited dinner I had kind of missed!

Hubby? Hes been our of the house since early morning. I don't think he would have much time for both Jaden and I for this coming two months.. until maybe Raya holidays come unless he decides to be a workaholic and work the week through... BAH!

I have been rather itching to want to go shopping but refraining myself to do so because I have not really seen anything that I like although there is this one comfortable shoe and glads in Voir that is really comfortable when you wear them. Just that I don't really agree to the pricing. They don't even have 20% tag to it while the others around it all have. Grrr...

Today there is a baby fair in Midvalley Exhibition Centre. The one I always go to annually to buy Jaden's diapers but since changing from Sealer to Mamy Poko because Sealer do not produce XXL, it does not serve me much purpose to go there this year although I like to go kaypo to see if there are any good offers on other products. *sigh* but the fear of H1N1 is going on and these are babies everywhere whom might either have common flu, just runny nose or they actually are positive with the Influenza but did not realize yet.. so why go through such risk? There is always next year and well, I just have to wait for Giant for the discount on the diapers.

Do you know that the Nestle rice cereals (boxes) are sold cheaper in Carrefour compared to the other hypermarkets? I am just kinda glad that now I have Giant, Tesco and Carrefour nearby my place (although Carrefour aint exactly near near but will do, better than going all the way to Subang Carrefour).

Hubby has been treating me to some good food lately and later again tonight. Its really nice when someone enjoys eating as much as I do. Don't you think eating provides happiness, some contentment and satisfaction when it is really yummy and that kind of melts in your mouth and makes you orgasmic? o.Oh... speaking of food, I really can't wait for tonight to come!

Alrighty now, enough of me procrastinating, have to work hard to wake the small one up, so he can nap at about 2 later... and wake up all fresh for dinner instead of rushing us through it.. so toodles!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

tanshuyin said...

have a nice dinner ;)