Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Little Nyonya


This TV drama has been keeping me quite busy every weekday 7pm. The first few episodes somehow did not catch my attention until one day, I decided to give it a go and voila! The drama really captivated me, sometimes a tearjerker, playing with our feelings as a woman and how women were treated in the past. Guess this TV drama audience are mainly women, who can relate to the storyline.

I wikipidia-ed The Little Nyonya and somehow regretted wikipidia-ing it because I now know the whole story before the drama even ended on Astro AEC. Dang! So to those that are watching it, don't ever click on the wikipidia site k? =)

Its quite an addictive drama that will keep you glue to your seats. Life of a typical cliche housewife like me although I know a lot other housewives out there who really make full use of their day instead of being like me.

Singapore dramas can be really good compared to our local Malaysian ones.

No comments: