Friday, August 7, 2009

Meeting Wilbur Pan @ New Era College KL @ 060809

*breathe in* breathe out*

*breathe in... * breathe out... *

Jeffry came pick me up at 5pm sharp and we made our way slowly to Kajang town. Despite the slow moving traffic along the LDP going towards the Kesas, we made it there by 540pm.

We had an early dinner of Kajang Satay @ Satay Malaysia. Both of us ordered 15 sticks of Chicken Satay and 10 Beef Satay which I only ate about 5 or 6 sticks. Jeffry finished the rest, and while he could still eat more, he decided to save me the horror of watching a guy his size could devour!

part of New Era College.. nice!

We then drove to New Era College which was only like 3 minutes drive away and voila! we were there at 7pm.. and we waited.. waited.. waited for Ms. Ho's friend who was supposed to bring us in. There were already quite a number of students lining outside the auditorium door and were holding some tickets to go in. I really wonder where they got their tickets from...

They were playing the World Vision video all over and over again before the arrival of
Wilbur Pa
n


Finally screen is up, backdrop revealed.. and still we were waiting...


It was about 8pm when I finally got hold of Ms. Ho's friend and she brought Jeffry and I in to the front row front seat! My heart skipped when I saw where we were seated. Never could have been better! Up close and clear and no objections of any die-hard fans standing up!


Emcee for the night

Wilbur Pan only turned up close to 930pm with his opening act of Shuang Ren Wu. He has his group of dancers with him and *sigh* He is so much more better looking in person... I could have just melted at the very sight.. his smile... brrr.... okay.. back to the event...

I am so angry with myself. I thought I recorded his song performance. He performed 3 songs and I only got one recording right.



The others turned out to be pictures and BAH! My camera misbehaved on me and it sucks to be me at the moment. I could have knock my head again and again for being so stupid!!! I really really feel so stupid! Wasted such a golden opportunity!





Three people were chosen to go on stage to dance one of his moves from the Shuang Ren Wu and this tiny girl, whom earlier stood and did not move out of the way when Jeffry was trying to park his car, was the crowd's favourite and she walked away with RM200 worth of stuff from Universal Music. She even bagged Wilbur Pan's face towel after he wiped his sweat with it. Eeeww.. =)















This girl during the Q&A asked if she could get a hug from him and TWO HUGS she got from him!

Then there were some Q&A session where one guy got to ask him if he could have Wilbur's clothes after the performance.. but he meant it as a joke. Wilbur Pan was really witty enough to comeback with answers and made the crowd laugh. He is really a good entertainer.. can sing, got humor, got the looks.. what else? *sigh*



He sang his Summer 08 as his last song for the night before I quickly ended up going to the counter to buy his album there and then. They have a promo price for the album, selling only at RM38. Bought it, lined up and went up the stage to shake his hand. He couldn't autograph because of his hurt finger but.. getting to shake his hand is already more than enough..



Well, after a while, he walked up to the front of the stage and said a few words and then ciao-ed off. It was a mere 1 hour affair type of thing but it sure does satisfy my 'high-school girl crush' ... =)






I am still feeling angry at myself for being so stupid in handling my own camera!

o.Oh and thanks once again to Ms. Ho and her friend, YS!




4 comments:

firefly said...

ems....ur pictures of wilbur are damn scary...he looks like hantu than artiste...lol
glad you enjoyed the show....Hmm...i should have asked you ti buy the album first instead of buying it after the show and then lined up....hmmmm...welll at least you shook hands with ur darling....

blubbieMs said...

Got..I got think of wanting to buy it even before going to the place but being sick, I couldn't go out anywhere before that.. saw that they were selling it out there bfore the show started.. but anyway when i went n buy the album, wilbur pan and his team were behind the doors resting.. and only the students were selling it.. so yea! =) hehehe

MY CAMERA SUCK! It fell before so thats why now pictures turn out not that nice.. so sad!

MooNkitty said...

Hi, I was there also. :)

MooNkitty said...

Ya. Good humor and good looking as well. I got all the song cause my sis recorded all of it. If you wan, i can give you.