Thursday, August 6, 2009

Waiting for tonight.. =)

Woke up to Hubby not in the house. He must have like tiptoed his way around the bathroom to changing to going out or both Jaden and I was just sleeping away like a log to even really notice. I mean, Hubby couldn't be all that quiet and gentle in his movements around the house could he? *just kidding!*

Woke up earlier than Jaden today so I can mop the floor that Hubby has been nagging me to do it since yesterday but my body was just feeling not too well last night to even want to really lift a finger to do housework. Today? Today is a different story. I feel so much more energetic now and other than mopping the floor twice some more, I done the dishes, planning to do laundry in a while or should that wait? Hmm?

My son, at the moment, is still sleeping! Amazing isn't it? Other kids prolly have gone to school, came home, ate, have their nap and woken up already and mine is still snoring away. Jaden never fails to amaze us with his daily antics.

Last night, I decided to put an end to my cough. Everytime I feel a cough coming with phlegm, I will go to the toiletbowl and cough out that phlegm even if it makes me go really dark red in the face because each time I cough out the greenish yellowish phlegm in me, it makes me feel so much better.

I have charged my camera full. Charged my phone battery full.. o.Oh yea, to delete some music files off my phone at the moment first, just in case I need the memory space to save to shoot this evening. I am so excited.. so looking forward to his gig tonight.

Finally, I found a friend who would go with me to see my darling tonight. My friend was actually looking forward more to the Kajang Satay instead but well, since I am given 2 placings to go in, he might as well follow and he, being a gem, is even offering to fetch me there! Thank you Jeffry! I actually have a doubt that he will get 'lost in translation' inside there with the crowd but looking at the positive side of things, he will be getting some eye candy of thousands of girls I can picture them to be there.


o.Ohhhhhh May this be a good good night!!!!!!!!! Hopefully my trusty BenQ camera won't fail on me now and if it behaves well, be prepared to see some photo galores from tonight's event! mMmuaaaH!

Got to go wake the little boy up now.. if not, I think the father will be frustrated when 6pm comes and the boy refuses to nap! Toodles!

No comments: