Saturday, August 15, 2009

Jaden Jap Stylo

I had rather a full day yesterday, or rather Jaden too.

Both of us woke up at about 10am, fed him at about 11am and then out of the house we went, dropping Hubby off for his meeting and picking up Xy nearby for lunch.

Is my pizza all heated up yet, Mommy?

Jaden was already kind of tired by the time we drop Hubby as waking up at 10am is not his thing. So he was more or less not so hyper compared to when he wakes up after 1pm. =) Both Xy and I had lunch at Bernard's and off I went to do threading at this one place in Centerpoint.

Never again will I want to step back inside there unless I am really really really desperate to do threading. I rather go all the way to Bangsar and have it done in less than 5 minutes than to lie in that chair and suffer a good 20 minutes per eyebrow! Difference between Bangsar and Centerpoint? The girls in Centerpoint are Chinese and somehow I feel that the Indian girls are much more skillful when it comes to threading. They make it fast and painless compared to the one I got yesterday! Ouch!



When both Jaden and I reached home at about 315pm, the boy fell asleep at about 330pm in his bassinet and sleep he did till 6pm. Fed him again full, then bathed him quickly before I took another bath myself and got ready to go dinner with my another group of girlfriends.

Joy, SueKingKong and I took Marc to Paramount to eat the lala soup but alas, the quality of the food has dropped so bad I doubt I will want to go back there again to eat and what is it about having only ONE baby chair in the whole coffeeshop????

I get really pissed when dining places do not provide babychairs or enough babychairs. *grrr*

It was rather a quick dinner but well, filled with conversations, as you know because SueKingKong was there. I just kept my mouth busy eating my food once Jaden got to use the babychair. It was really tiring and frustrating to hold him while attempting to eat at the same time. Thankfully the other table left after a while and SueKingKong went and get the babychair for me.

Both boys having fun with the mags...

Hubby came home at about 1am after his dinner and drinks with friends. Jaden was so happy to see him and both of them just played on the bed like they have not seen each other for a loooooooong time. Jaden soon K.Oed after a while. *phew* Both Hubby and I sneaked out of the room, I watching my youtubed Taiwanese drama on the comp while he watches TV... both of us turned into bed at about 5am...

All of us woke up at about 2pm today. First was Jaden, then Hubby then I.. we are going to MIDVALLEY today!

Lounging watching his Sesame Street in Daddy's seat

Left the house near to 4pm, had really late lunch/early dinner at SushiKing where Jaden enjoyed himself so much. He even tried to talk to the next table and when that table left, he tried to make conversation with the next next table. Talk about being a social butterfly.


Hubby went up to check on the KLPF and then, we went on our usual rounds to the babyfloor to see if there were anymore sleeping pants for Jaden at FOS but too bad this time, there were only colours for girls and small sizes if they were of boy's fashion.



Ended buying a cute little Cookie Monster schoolbag for Jaden. Its really cute. It has a furry cookie monster in front, a little zip bag that has Cookies written on it. It only costs about RM60 but it is really really cute. I would have bought Jaden the United Colors of Benetton bag for him if only it was not selling at RM246! Rm60 is good for me now. =)


Now I am wondering who is going to Japan soon and can get me more of this little boy's kimono wear! Jaden was having fun with his clothes.. he loves it! I love it! Hubby loves it! *gRin*

No comments: