Sunday, July 26, 2009

Good Weekend

Newborn Baby Dylan @ Day 3

This weekend has been somewhat wonderful for me because one of my bestfriend is down here and I got to spend some time with her, and then today, do some shopping in MidValley while Hubby went off for a short meeting.

Big Bird given by his 6 year old cousin Tristan as a welcome to the world pressie!

Yesterday, I took Gwen to one of my fav kopitiam to have lunch. Introduced them to the yummy mee mamak although Bangkok Lane in Pg would have beaten it hands down. *sigh* but this is KL and finding good and cheap food is rather hard.

Momo the Pekingnese and Toya the Shitzu

After lunch, we proceeded to Julian's house to visit Baby Dylan one more time before she leaves for the airport. He is soooooooo cute. I mean aren't all babies cute? =)

Another customary photo with my bestfriend @ Starbucks Subang Airport!

Sent Gwen off to the airport at about 4 sumthing, lepaked at Starbucks with both Gwen and YC before heading off home and out again to Giant this time with Hubby and Jaden because Jaden is in need of diapers and diaper supply at home is running out!

One of my fav shopping place for Jaden's sleepwear

Today, at MidValley, I went crazy at the FOS for Kids and Teens and got Jaden a couple of sleeping pants. So cute and the price for 2 is only RM16. What a bargain!

Sushi King Sukiyaki Nabe :: photo taken off google images site::

Had SushiKing for a late lunch... *sLurp* and Korean noodles for dinner. Bliss.. a good weekend indeed!

No comments: