Monday, July 27, 2009

Headstands

Quite a productive day for me today. Woke up around noon as I had a really tiring weekend and I was just catching up on some sleep together with Jaden. Yea, my son sleeps till 130 or 2 sometimes in the afternoon.. Going to try to change his sleeping habits so he can get use to them when its time to go to school.

Anyway, woke up, washed Jaden's bottles and feeding bowl... then went to check on him and found him awake, sitting on the edge of the bed reading my Pregnancy for Dummies book. *sigh* Jaden has this habit of waking up and then he will either pick up a book or a magazine and start flipping its pages, as if he is reading them until he is satisfied, then only he will go about the house, either looking for me to feed him or switching on his DVD for him.

Went out to tapao lunch after feeding Jaden, bought vege for tomorrow's lunch, bought sweet oranges for Jaden and a bottle of coke to quench Hubby and my thirst in such hot weather.

Cut the brocolli and rinse them while putting the drumsticks out to defrost.

Watched Jaden try his headstand which resulted him in getting angry shouts from Hubby.. ahhaha .. me? busy taking his attempts to headstand for memories keepsake! *gRin*








Bathed Jaden around 5pm, then put him down for nap. Did my laundry, checking it from time to time to see whether it is the last wash so I can pour in the softener. My first time using Downy brand and wow! It is really soft and mmm.. fragant!

Washed the drumsticks and peel off the skin. Never did like my cooking my drumstick with their skin in tact. Spiced it up with the Claypot Brand Taipan Chicken spices, put in some 'ki chi' (the red red seed looking thing you can find in herbal soups). Poured two tablespoons into the aluminium foil that wrapped the drumsticks and then put it into the pot to steam for about an hour 15 minutes.

The result?


Hubby likes it! Yay! Successful!

Of course, cooked my usual brocolli dish with mushrooms and garlic.. and lets just say dinner today was finished! Even the rice in the cooker! =)

Folded Jaden's laundry from the day before, hung mine and hubby's that was in the washing machine while watching Deko with Eric that just spoiled his whole design by putting a TV in a dining room area.. I mean.. who the heck wants a TV in a dining room?

Vacuumed my blushing powder that I accidentally poured all over the floor in mother's room. Wiped them clean after and then went on to wash the dinner dishes.. and now, procrastinating to wash the rabbits' room. Will do so in a while after this post.. *sigh*

What a day huh? Just waiting to see what Hubby will buy back for me for supper. Boy! I do eat alot! Damn.. There goes my diet plans again!

p/s: o.Oh and Jaden gets invited to his first birthday party this coming Fri.. Howard is turning ONE! OMG! Time really flies..


I remember just attending his full moon and now he is turning ONE!

1 comment:

tanshuyin said...

I use Downy Softener too :)