Friday, July 24, 2009

Good Friday for me =)

A call came as early as 930am or was it 1030am for me yesterday and that resulted into me waking up at 6am today, getting ready at 630... left the house about 715am, getting stuck in the morning traffic, witnessing some people digging gold while getting stuck bumper to bumper.. *sigh* why did I ever pick up that morning call?


Gwen and YC touchdown at Subang airport at about 815am sharp and off we went to SJMC to visit her brother and the wife who just gave birth yesterday to a beautiful baby boy. It took us about half hour to 45 minutes just to reach SJMC from Subang airport. The traffic was atrocious! We stayed on a little while, talked to the wife, share a few laughters and off we left for breakfast cum lunch at the Kota Damansara Chilli Pan Mee shop.

Initially I thought I wanted to bring them for dimsum at Damansara Jaya but looking at the time, I guess its better to eat something much heavier and both of them have yet to try Chilli Pan Mee. I am not sure if Gwen loves it but judging from her finishing up her bowl should mean something... unless she was as hungry as me and is willing to down anything to fill the tummy. =)

After the early brunch (10-nish) we left for the hotel where she went and check-in first. Then YC and Gwen followed me back to my place where she and I slept off in between while waiting for Hubby to finish up in front of the comp for work. Jaden took an instant liking to YC and well, he was just so happy to have guests over.

Bathed Jaden, freshen myself again and out we went, this time with Jaden along to MidValley since Gwen's family has yet to reached KL yet. They decided to drive down instead so Gwen took an early flight to spend some time with me first.. how sweet rite? *gRin*


We walked a bit and ended up in Delicious for some pasta, lasagna, fried crispy mushrooms and butterscotch shake! *YUMMY*


All of us left at about 430pm, sent her back to the hotel since her family reached already and I guess, to rest a bit too before they all head off for their family dinner. Me? Jaden was already asleep on the way back from MidValley and did not even budge a bit when I carried him up to the house and put him down in his bassinet. I then quickly took the opportunity to wash my face and take a quick nap, which I ended up waking up at about 8pm...


So very tired .. tomorrow I will be seeing Gwen again before sending her to the airport again but well, I don't mind and will very well do it all over again if I have to.. shes one of my bestest best friend ever! Not to mention, one of Jaden's god-ma... =)

No comments: