Thursday, July 23, 2009

He goes ZouKL'ing

Jaden and I, went down to OldTown to yamcha with his kai-ma Joy, whom he bullied kao kao by pinching her, pulling her bag and trying to take her wallet from her...

Then, Joy came up to the house for a while and lepak with me while Jaden watches his Sesame Street..

By 6pm, I bathed him and tried putting him to nap before both of us head out for dinner with XY. The little one only fell asleep 40 minutes later which he slept till about 8pm. I took the opportunity to quickly go wash my hair, blowdry them, iron on a crumpled dress and slab on some flour on the face. *gRin*

Saw Josie online and asked if she wanted to join us for dinner since she was working late and XY will be coming from there.. and yay! She joined!

Us three girls had a nice dinner at Oriental Cravings, tho I didn't really think much of their service because they tried to take away my rice wine soup before we were even done with them. HHRRUUMMPPHHHH We chatted a bit before having to rush off because Andrew had to go off for his badminton game. Yea, Andrew fetched us there and back although I did tell XY not to bring her husband along.. See? Now I am feeling bad we have to leave him out of our dinner. *feeling sheepish* but then, we couldn't then talk about sex then if he was around then, could we?

Josie lepaked at my place for a while and got rewarded by Jaden..... she had the pleasure of taking in a whiff of the powerful smell from his butt.. I shall quote her saying like taking Wasabi, straight up the nose! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA I wished I snapped that priceless moment but well, its all good.. I then asked Iz to help me babysit Jaden while I sent her back, wife-napped XY out from her house again and off three of us went...

2006


It was just nice hanging out with them both again.. *sigh* we should do this sometime when Jojie ain't that THAT busy.. I love them both, my ex-colleagues, my friends!

So where was that Hubby of mine when I was out socializing with my friends? He had an event/party to attend in KL today so he left home at about 4 to catch a train into the city.


This event.. *sob* and he didn't even think of bringing me as a date! *snifffff***** HAHA Just kidding! I'd rather be with my girlfriends!

No comments: