Friday, July 17, 2009

Expelliarmus !

To watch a movie before reading its book will do your imagination no harm.. but to watch a movie after you read the book just makes the movie looks bad.

This time round, I decided not to re-read / refresh my memory on the story and went ahead to watch it and boy, it was good!

What movie am I talking about? Of course Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince of course!


The main casts are all grown up, no longer the cute, a big of pudge here and there in their faces little boys and girls but young men and women in their late teens... They grow up so fast *sniff* which also could only mean one thing.. that Harry Potter is coming to an end.. one more story and that will be the end of the School of Hogwarts and blur Ron Weasley!


Watched the movie with IzGrace, whom, Grace was also a fan of Harry Potter. Guess Iz was just a tag-a-long.. hahahaha... and our bodyguard. Hubby bought the tickets for us since Sunday and the tickets for the show was already nearly all sold out. Thankfully he got to secure some good middle side seats for the three of us!


Now I am anticipating for the last movie to show in cinemas and then prolly wait for the DVD and buy the whole Harry Potter series. I am sure, my kid will enjoy it when he knows how to appreciate a good book of fantasy and magic and mischieves... and the movie will just makes it better for him..

I really need to thank Gwen for introducing the book to me and my mother for buying my first three/four Harry Potter books for me. =)

Now.. shoo shoo.. Avada Kadavra!

No comments: