Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lost and Found

I found a few pictures of my college days assignment -the drawings we have to do and the one that I was so very proud of.. The time and money poured into this work.. and the mess my room became..


That was my rented room in Z's apartment during year 2003/2004 if I am not mistaken...look at the mess! =)


Looking the same like the page I tore out from the mag above?


...but well, it was satisfactory and if I am not mistaken, I scored an A for that subject.. just no thanks to Fignon who thought I had somebody to do it for me.. padahal its all self-hardwork and bits and pieces of advice from Lulu!

and then we graduated soon after... =)

eMs, Lu, Linaree

3 comments:

tanshuyin said...

nice drawing!

Anonymous said...

these are very good memories!!

i miss our luct days!

linaree

blubbieMs said...

I missed them too Linaree!!!!! The days of a lost rice cooker cooking away in Lulu's room.. and where are the people when their shoes are here? *gRin*