Saturday, July 18, 2009

War declared! I won...

Automatically, my internal clock tells me to wake up, wash up and go do some housework before the small one wakes up..

.. and as I was washing the cups and bowls and boiling water, something moved above the window sill and ##**@!!! its a freaking big arse cockroach trying his feeble attempts to crawl over to the basket of potatoes put high above on the shelf. Since it was on the window pane, I slowly opened it and the alien creature got conned into going to the other side of the window and that was when I made my kill.

I rolled up a brochure I took home from the mall and gave a direct hit at the cockroach and I guess I must have caught it by surprise for it lost its footing and fell down to the washing liquid bottles. I quickly went and took Baygon and started spraying, which of course resulted into it trying to run but I must have crippled the alien when I hit it, so it seems as if it was limping yet trying to scurry away... WAHAHAHHAHA

The monster in me was already unleashed then, that I started spraying Baygon on the creature without mercy, until it was covered with white slime and it was twitching to its death, legs slowly curling, still in slime and I watched it die its horrible death!

I then swept him up with the brochure and threw its sorry arse down from the laundry area, hopefully when it lands on the ground floor, some car would just run over it and penyek-kan it even more!

Die Cockroach Die!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

firefly said...

my gawd....what have you turned to??? :P