Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lee Hom in KL 070409 @ Music Man Concert Promo Tour

As you guys know, I am a big fan of many artistes but I must say, there is only a few favourite favourites and Wang Lee Hom is definitely one of them. Why?Just because I find him real talented when it comes to music. Movie? Not really.. but music is really his thang!

Last night, he was down in KL for his one and only concert promo tour, so I heard and all took place in Solaris @ Mont Kiara.

Of course, as usual, I wont be the one there to bang with the 9000 crowd of girls (I read that somewhere) and is not sure if I am going to get an autograph as well but well, we already have one autograph CD of his at home and guess who it belonged to??? HUBBY!! Yea.. I know.. what was he thinking then when he went to take an autograph from Lee Hom? HAHAHAHHAHA

Anyway, if one is to google Lee Hom in Mont Kiara or Lee Hom in Solaris, confirmlah there will be lots of blog posts of the event. I found two that really satisfied my curiousity. So I guess I must give credit to these both as well, one had a recorded video of him singing Hearbeat during the promo and one is from the press conference earlier which took place in KL Hilton.




credits:: Taiwanese pop singer Lee Hom gestures as he poses during a press conference in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Tuesday, April 7, 2009. Lee Hom will perform at his "Lee Hom Music-Man Live in Malaysia 2009" concert on May 2. (AP Photo/Lai Seng Sin)


I was happy with just having to listening to the phone interview that MY.fm had with Lee Hom at 445pm. I was in the car waiting for Hubby, Jaden was reading his ABC book and there I was, getting to hear the sexy voice through the phone interview. It was only about 10 minutes but well, what the heck, I didn't entirely missed the whole concert promo thingy didn't I? *grin*


All I know is that now the RM88 ticket is all sold out. Only a few remaining RM198 concert tickets now I guessed and of course the more expensive ones but that is really for the I-CANT-LIVE-WITHOUT-YOU-LEEHOM-FANS and as a Malaysian, of course I won't mind if it comes to getting some free VVIP tickets for the concert. I promise I will be really grateful.... =) Just like how I was SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO VERY GRATEFUL TO Ms. HO for the VVIP tix @ Pussycatdolls concert back in 2006! I is so loving you Ms. Ho!


1 comment:

firefly said...

hahahaa....those were the days huh? :D