Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ice-cream and shit are not friends

Failed badly again at healthy diet regime.

Hubby took me to eat steamboat buffet at this place opposite Yuen's steamboat. Had a lot of crab, my MUST HAVE green noodles, lots of scallops and other steamboat stuff. Well, like I said, it was a buffet steamboat spread and I ate till I could not even walk my usual pace when it was time to go home. *BURP* I was that full and satisfied that my buffet steamboat craving is fulfilled. However, it just wasn't the same just because its not Yuen's steamboat. Must be the roasted chicken thing from Yuen's I guess.

I came home. Plop down in front of the TV, watched 90210... mouth was itching then for something to munch on and before I realized it, I actually finished the whole ice-cream in the tub. Chocolate & Strawberry ice-cream.. mm.. wait! Did I mention that I was very full from dinner earlier? *oops*

Then, I heard a grunt I was hoping it won't take place. At least not the moment I was just scooping the last spoon of ice-cream into my mouth. Then suddenly came a shout from the computer table... "HE POOPPPPEEDDDDD!!!!"

When the stenched hit me, I nearly puked. It was bad. I meant the smell. I was so filled up with the ice-cream, that it feels as if it has reached my neck and now, I have to clean up shit @ Jaden's butt. I then ran water for his bath. might as well, and carried him inside the room to wipe his shit off before rinsing his butt and crotch with soap and water. As I lifted both his legs up to wipe his butt, he suddenly shrieked so loud. Guess what greeted me when I turned to look at him? He shrieked because he just sprayed pee all over his body. AARRRGGHH!!!! Thank god, the nappy mat can be washed and dried instantly and I was already going to bathe him, so all I did was to take the tissue and wipe his pee off him, clean the shit up, wrapped it all in a plastic, put outside the room and carried him into the bathroom and do the thorough cleaning for Jaden.

If you are wondering, yea, I nearly gagged a few times when wiping his butt. I regretted so much for being such a glutton. I really am one big fat glutton!!!

o.Oh and as for the buffet steamboat... that was my first and last meal of the day too. My one and only meal which I stuffed myself crazy. Very bad for health huh? Damnit!

No comments: