Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cold war

I want to blog about what happened last night. For the first time, I got so angry with the little bou and just refused to have him near me or talk to him whatsoever and that lasted from his supposedly nap time till his bedtime.

The reason being him putting up a fuss when I was transferring him from the living room to the bedroom, air-con nicely blasting cool air for him and he just started crying as soon as I picked him up from the bassinet. This procedure had happened for a few times and he has never even budged after he falls asleep but don't know what got into him last night, he prolly was having one of those light sleeping day and well, that transfer into the room woke him up instant and crying too.

FINE! So I decided to let him fall asleep by himself in the room like usual while I grab both his feet to restrain him from much movement. This has proven to be very efficient to make him bored and fall asleep fast but well, like I said, nothing went right yesterday. He decided to headbutt into my nose which I could hear the loud 'cracking' sound. Trust me its painful! Then he decided to pull his bulging diaper and soon, created a little space by the elastic band and woo hoo, pee drizzled out. That was the last straw for me to take it all in. I started spanking him and then carried him out of the room and then told him that if he don't want to nap, then FINE WITH ME! but if he were to throw tantrum because he feels sleepy, then I will whack him.

He yawned several times but didn't throw tantrum. I was still angry then. I told Hubby to keep Jaden away from me. Don't let Jaden come near me. Well, Jaden too stayed far from me after that as if he sensed that I was angry at him and he, too showing me some 'color'. He sort of ignored me too.. Hubby laughed and said we were both at cold war. HA HA HA not funny!

Anyway, I told Hubby to get Jaden over to Iz's house after dinner so I can have my own time for a while. So I can do what I wanted to do in the first place, when Jaden was supposed to take his nap in the room. I guessed that was the little thing that made this issue so big for me. I was angry that Jaden screwed my 'cleaning up the house time', that I was not able to do as planned. If on normal days, I couldn't really be bothered with taking out the mop and mop the floor but well, I guess I have to say I blame it all on PMS again this time.

I am very sure it is PMS because ... because.. I know my own body works schedule best and yes, it is definitely PMS although 'auntie' ain't here yet...

*sigh* PMS can really turn me into a monster. I told Hubby that my mood aint good yesterday and well, he did keep his distance and gave me time off after dinner to come home to do whatever I want. After dropping them off at Iz's place, I came home and started sweeping and moping the house, washed my bag, do the dishes and boy, that was thereupeutic. It really made me calm down and suddenly I missed my little boy. Feeling pangs of guilt, I quickly freshen up, changed and walked over to Iz's place to find my little boy...

I really need to control my PMS because of late, I find myself losing temper, snapping back easily.. losing it. Sometimes on the verge of getting depressed because MOST of ALL my friends are out there earning their OWN bucks, partying and all while I am stuck at home with a bad hairstyle (yea, its back to hair depression time again---> meaning got to do some change again, get it Hubby?) feeling fat because reality I AM GETTING FATTER AND FATTER AT PLACES IT SHOULDNT BE BAD and looking and feeling older than what my age should be. Its like shouting out UNFAIR but well, I know this is just the PMS talking.. *sigh*

p/s: The little one fell asleep before 12am. What a miracle! Nearly fell asleep while having his night bath, nearly fell asleep when I was wiping him dry and dressing him and finally he got to sleep in peace when I chuck the milk bottle into his mouth, him suckling away and to dreamland he went as fast as he could...

No comments: