Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy 18th Months old Baby Boy!

Today is when Baby Boy turns 18 months old. Will be bringing him out to meet his father at his father's workplace later on and see if his father could just sneak off an hour or half to have cake with his son.

Jaden's kai-yeh is coming to pick us up at about 230pm and then off we will go to see Hubby at work. Maybe I will make use of that time to go for a little shoe shopping since my silver heels are looking as if they will just tear anytime now. Need a pair of short heels.. silver is looking rather fine at the moment as I find it suits most coloured clothes that I have.



Baby Boy actually woke up earlier than Hubby and I this morning and started playing around. It seemed that he was really feeling excited about today but I made him sleep back after his milk so that when we go out later, he won't throw tantrum and be pleasant to Hubby's colleagues. It took quite a while before he settled back to bed as he was waiting for his father to come in back through the door but alas the father has left for work...

So what is it that Hubby is working on that has kept him real busy for a few months now?

This...



Hubby says that there are studio there at the DCIM exhibition in MidValley Exhibition Hall 2 so going to try my luck and see if Jaden is able to take a few pictures and have them printed on the spot just to commemorate him coming 1 1/2 years old. Going to dress him up in his Liverpool jersey and his new shoes since I know he will want to walk around now instead of being push in his stroller.

Rites.. got to go get ready before Iz comes and pick us up now.. just wondering should I wake the boy up and then bathe him before I bathe myself or should I just bathe myself and leave him be till we come home then only bathe him.. I think bathe him first would be a better idea.. =) So toodles!


Ready to go see Daddy @ Midvalley


Where is Kai-yeh, Mommy?



715pm :: updated ::

We came back from Midvalley at about 615pm. There was rather a lot of people at the exhibition centre and I have never really seen so many people with DSLRs before. They were all gathering just around the exhibition centre and some even brought their own ladders so they can get a space there to photograph the ...
















I unstrapped Jaden to let him run outside the exhibition centre where the children are running around with balloons and Jaden was just so happy to be running on his own towards any children that has balloons when suddenly a little girl, maybe just a little older than him came up to him and pushed him. WAH! I DAMN ANGRY lor to see the little girl push him and I was telling myself if the boy falls, then I shall go and give the little girl a piece of my mind. Jaden has done nothing to her at all.. he was just running around on his own and she has to come up to push him. Before I can get to him, Iz got to him and came back telling me what my son did.

When the girl pushed him, all I did was see him smile and I was wondering why my son was smiling when he is getting bullied only to get the real scoop from Iz.

When the girl pushed him, his first instinct was to grab on to the girl for balance and from there, his grip tightened, and with his nails not cut.. I really wonder if the girl did feel the same pain when he gripped me tight. I mean, if an adult like me could feel the pain, what more the little girl and Jaden just refused to let go after that. Iz have to take his hands away from the girl and the little girl just stood there and let him gripped on to her. *sigh*



The thing is I know Jaden held on to that girl's hand was because he did not want to fall down and he thought that the little girl was playing with him. That is how he play with us at home. He likes it rough, well, his father said better rough than being sissy-fied so I guess that was how Jaden reacted when the girl pushed him. I hope she learnt her lesson too by not simply pushing other people around next time.

At least I know now my son knows how to stand up for himself. =) I did not say anything or approach the little girl or her mother when all these happened because well, Jaden was not crying in the first place, Iz was there to pull him way and third, to see how my son will react in such matter and he did me proud alright!





Anyway enough of his first encounter with his first bully. As we were leaving, I bought three slices of Marshmallow Chocolate Cake for the little boy to blow his candle later when Hubby comes home. 6 more months countdown to the terrible two. That was what I heard. They call them the terrible two for a reason right? =)

**11pm ::updated::

pictures of Hubby and Jaden on the compulsory monthly mini celebration of Jaden turning another month older...














Happy 18 months old Baby!

No comments: