Friday, March 27, 2009

Kissed!

The whole clan slept off at about 2am sharp last night after Jaden decided to play with his father after a whole day of not seeing his father since he woke up. The stickiness to his father is beyond words as soon as his father came home from work so I am assuming that he misses his father.

The baby slept till about 2pm this afternoon before he woke up to start his routine. *sigh* He did not even open his eyes when I fed him his milk at about 8am when his father left for work. Guess he was full from the milk that he just slept it all off...

I could not really sleep after Hubby left for work. All I did was just doze off now and then, wake up from time to time and well, decided enough was enough and turned the comp on and started doing some reports before getting Jaden's stuff sterilized. Took the opportunity to do some facebook-ing, blogs browsing and news reading while I could without having the little one trying to climb on to the chair with me.

After he woke up, changed his diapers, gave him his water bottle and he finished his water before I gave him his lunch. He must have been hungry as he finished quite a big bowl of the rice cereals. Then that is when his daily walkabout the house, checking here and there, stopping by the TV from time to time to check out the advertisements, come to bug me off the computer, even turned off the power once resulting me in slapping his palm and off he went to play alone with his toys.

One thing that surprised me most was when I was lying down on the couch watching the last episode of Beauty and The Geek, the little boy clambered on top of me and started showering me with kisses, left cheek then right cheek then left cheek then right cheek again till he decided that kissing mommy is no fun and demanded a piggy back ride instead. *aawwww* How could I resist him after those sweet little kisses without any attempt of teeth baring ready to bite?

At about 530pm, when I saw him yawning, I knew its time he wants his nap so I whisked him off for his bath, and then put him down for nap.. and now, my alone time, my lunch/dinner time before he wakes up.

Well, my dinner is cooking so I better ciao off now and eat and then go shower before the Boss wakes up from his nap.. ciao ciao!

No comments: