Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My parents decided to take a bus down to KL last night. My mother is back at my place again. This time she has no teeth, even Jaden has got more teeth than her. Planning her meals is going to be quite a challenge but well, I can always make the rice softer or stew stuff that goes soft easily and melts in the mouth for her. Porridge is not a problem too, cause Jaden is having porridge almost daily. Before you go asking why no teeth, well, over the one month she was back in Penang, she went to the dentist to have all her teeth pulled out so she can make articificial ones. Her teeth was already rotting due to poor oral hygiene in her younger days, now it is too late for any repairs so might as well she thought...

Iz and Grace came over yesterday afternoon too to my place. They were hoping that their CD installer could be installed in Hubby's computer but it just won't work, too so both of them had to head down to Cheras to another friend's place to see if they get lucky in getting the software to work. Poor things. Having lack of sleep over such tedious work, like Hubby commented, overworked and underpaid. These people are doing charity wey! Had a good laugh over their first freelance job experience since they came back from London. o.Oh, that reminds me to ask Gynnette something! Better ask fast now March is drawing near...

Called my sister yesterday to catch up on her little 6-month-old munchkin. Howard has yet to flip himself over yet. Sis says he must either be too fat or just a potato, which she was kidding of course.. but you know la, how all these Mandarin conversation will take place between two sisters. I don't know why but I feel rather excited for her that her little boy is going through the growing up process, which reminded me of those days back last year... when Jaden was just 6 months old. Howard has already 2 teeth sprouted out at 6 months old. Jaden only got his first tooth when he turned 9 months old. *sigh* As long as they are healthy, thats what Hubby and I always say. As long as the baby is healthy, nothing else really matters.

Okay, I hear my parents coming back from breakfast now. Got to fetch dad to the bus station.. toodles

No comments: