Friday, February 13, 2009

Irresponsibility and consequences

I am pretty angry at my dad right now. I handed my mother over to him in good condition where everybody that sees her think she looks so much better compared to her 'mad' days alone in Penang.

I knew trouble will come that she's gone back home for the whole month, of which my father is only home 2days a week. FCK THAT SHIT! She needs constant daily monitoring and that is the part which my father fails.

Now she came back 'damaged' again and its like going back to square one with more health problems she assumes she is suffering from. I am so fucking angry.. so irresponsible..

This all happened because of you and your family.. this happened because you weren't by her side like all husbands are! DAMNIT! This all happened because you and other bunch of idiots pressured her unneccesarily.

No comments: