Monday, February 9, 2009

25 random things bout me...

I am writing these coz I got tagged.. but in facebook and I just couldn't really be bothered with putting it up as a note in FB so well, here it goes in this blog then..

The Obligatory Procedure:

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!


1# I have not have short hair since F3. (1997)

2# I regretted not continuing my ballet classes after grade 8. I wished I did.

3# I have a chip in my front teeth. The dental nurse pasted something back on and it made me look complete again till I decided to sink my teeth into some frozen chicken. Serves me right for the chip again.. how it happened in the first place? I dived in a baby pool!

4# Best movie for me ever -Ever After. Anyone knows where to get the Ever After DVD? I can't seem to find it anywhere

5# I got my first LV at the age of 24. *woohoo thanks to Hubby* I hope there is more to come tho... *gRin*

6# I bought my own car at the age of 22. Did you?

7# I got married at the age of 24, wedding expenses and planning all done by just the two of us, Hubby and I.

8# I became a mother to a beautiful baby boy, Jaden Simon Yap on Sept 28, 2007 and became a stay-at-home mom since...

9# I had roti telur at 8am and then drove myself and Hubby to the medical clinic to give birth.

10# I love to cook although some of my dishes might turned out too funky for Hubby's liking.

11# I love to travel and discover new places. *sigh* My dream is to go to different holiday destinations overseas each year. A dream which I hope can come true now that I am married. I used to go for holidays once a year at least when I was single... Now I am married to a workaholic! *sigh*

12# I can eat and eat and eat. I eat more than Hubby. Believe?

13# I love my fried egg with sugar sprinkled when beaten.

14# I used to have two dogs named Hannii and Rosie. Both I took back from SPCA.

15# I can't sing for nuts.. but I am not tone-deaf like someone who I used to work together with. I bet you know who Jojie!

16# I can't speak Cantonese without sounding like a Shanghainese and ended up calling my father-in-law "You Old Thing" instead of father in law... *bLek*

17# I missed hanging out at the beach with my Redang gang and Joy.

18# Gwen had to set up the Friendster account for me. This goes to show how noob I am in computing.

19# Some of my friends regard me as Ai-Mei-Li bu yao ming. (I prefer to look pretty and suffer the consequences)

20# I don't know my origins. Couldn't really be bothered with it tho.

21# I missed working in the corporate world. I actually missed interacting with adults and earning my own bucks!

22# I have road rage. My mouth definitely needs a good wash after each trip out on the road.

23# I want to pick up baking one day, if Hubby allows me to go for bakery classes and buys me the oven and stuff...

24# I pray daily that all my family members will stay healthy and happy everyday -Jaden, Mummy, Daddy, Hubby ...

25# I love all places cold, winter and all.. I just love em' cold

Right so now I am done with the 25 random things one should know about me or wants to know about me.. its time to tag some people who might just want to do it out of boredom, nothing to blog about at the moment or just couldn't give an arse about this.. =)

  • Corrine Ho
  • Jojie Loke
  • Wei Ling
  • Koko Jelly
  • Iyvene
  • Suzanna Ainol
  • Faith Ashleigh Wong
  • Gaiety Blur Ann



1 comment:

firefly said...

eh???eh eh...i just got tagged pulak!!!! clever you