Saturday, February 7, 2009

CNY @ SueAnn's

Saturday 070209

Hubby gave me some timeout and offered to take care of Jaden while I head over to SueAnn's place for some CNY gambling session. Actually I guess, other than gambling, meeting up and pai nin was also part of the plan la. I just needed some time out alone anyway.

I lost RM4.90 to be exact.. not much luck in gambling or maybe its just the chor tai tee skill all rusty due to me not having any practice for quite some time.. its been what? TWO years since I last picked up cards???

Spent a few hours there.. 2 1/2 hrs was good for me and then I have to head back home to pick Hubby and Jaden up to go buy Hubby's stuff. Luckily home was just 10 minutes away. *wink* That is how near I stay to SueAnn.

Her house is beautiful. It gives a very warm welcoming feeling when you step inside unlike some houses I know which emits a cold unwelcoming feel when you step in. I love her place and I like her father's cooking. MMm... he fed us well with his homecooked chicken porridge.

Tomorrow I am going to hit the buffet steamboat place for my annual Chap Goh Meh's steamboat meal. It will only be the SimonYap clan as Iz is busy with work. Why tomorrow and not Monday right? Well, I have got my reasons. Monday, although a public holiday, Hubby will start to work again, parking his butt in front of the comp and doing whatever he has to do.. so tomorrow is still rather 'free' for me to enjoy the last of the last days of Chinese New Year.

Time really flies. Chinese New Year will soon be over... *sigh*

No comments: