Friday, January 16, 2009

Taking a breather ...

Dad and Mom came and is going back early tomorrow morning. *sigh* Life for a while was a breather as Dad and Mom helped babysit Jaden while I get to sit and relax watching movie, or eating dinner with Hubby without having Jaden to try climbing out from his babychair and all sorts of nonsense he is up to. BUT tonight is the last I will have of that convenience till mom comes back after the 15th of the Chinese Lunar calendar.

I have gotten myself at least two pieces of new clothes this year, compared to Jaden's dozen of new clothes for CNY. Hubby got a REDs shirt courtesy of Jaden's kai-pa. Jaden has got two Liverpool FC goodies too from his kai-pa. He will look so adorable in them. Wait till I have them wash and let him model in them. Shall snap a few photos to show his kai-pa.

Jaden has been crawling around the house lately. Exploring every corner, every nook he can and YAY! I succeeded in teaching him to come down from the couch legs first although at times of excitement, he forgets the whole procedure and goes head-first again. *shakes head*

Jaden has already received his first two angpows for the CNY. Both my parents have given him his red packet early this year as we won't be seeing them until CNY is over. So far for family get-together but well, at least there is heart in there somewhere. I think this year round will be rather a quiet affair, just having dinner at Aunt Lin's and if the weather forbids and Hubby makes a day free out of the CNY celebration free, prolly we will be driving down to Melaka to visit Jaden's grandma and pay respects to his great-grandma. =)

Next year lah, next year prolly I shall bring Jaden back to Penang with me. He should know how to walk by then. *CROSSES FINGERS HARD HARD!!!* Life might be a little easier then... or is the beginning of the twerible two nightmare?

*sigh*

No comments: