Tuesday, January 13, 2009

BIG FAT BLOB I eM...

It is so hard to do housework these days. Its almost like getting 1/10 things done the whole day. no thanks to Jaden who thinks scaring his parents every second now and then by standing up on his baby chair, climbing over his cot, and leaping heads first down when he wants to come down from the couch.

I have just relieved myself in the 'office' which I have been holding on for hours since Hubby left for meetings. Finally at 4pm when the boy napped, I get to do whatever i want, which includes eating late lunch in peace...

The boy is stirring from his sleep now.. there goes my freedom. Got to get the laundry down now before he wakes up fully and all 100% attention on him.

SHIT! That means clearing Hubby's comp table of my bread crumbs too and oh ya, did I mention that I broke the toilet seat? I did not tell Hubby yet in case he scold ms but yah, I not only break beds, I break toilet bowl seats as well.. so I can officially declare I AM A BIG FAT BLOB!

No comments: