Saturday, January 10, 2009

F1 crawler

Last night, we took Jaden over to Aunt Lin's for him to meet up with Xian Xian. We were hoping by showing him how Xian Xian walks will motivate him to do so too. Well, the boy was excited to see a friend and he started crawling after Xian Xian, following him around. The funny thing is when Xian Xian grabbed a toy out of Jaden's hand, Jaden did not throw a tantrum. Instead he just looked and smile. If it was us, he would have thrown such a fit that you just want to slap him for being such a spoilt child. Well, since Xian Xian now can walk and crawl super duper fast, I am sure Jaden would catch up soon. It is always like that.. only that Xian Xian is going super duper speedy fast in the growing teeth department while Jaden is still left behind with 4 1/2 teeth still.

I got to fulfil my cravings last night too. Yippee! Its cheap and its nice and well.. its cheap and delicious. What else is there to complain about? I am talking about the siu long pao at Taman Desa Food Court. Yummy!!!! I have compared prices here and there such as in Canton-i and that one restaurant at The Curve. They are expensive and is just so-so.. well, for RM5 a tray of 6 siu long paos.. I am happy with the China aunty selling it at the food court!

After dinner, we headed over to Pa-in-law's house to pay him a visit. He had a very bad fall due to some superstition he had, and well, lets just say because of the superstition, he got injured in the process of trying to get rid of the bad omen. *sigh* Kan better to have left it all alone then? Well.. he seems so fragile now and he is hitting 74 this year. Getting injured is the last thing he would want to happen to him since recovery process won't be as fast as a youth's. Poor old man.. I hope he gets better soon anyhow.

Jaden was more intrigued by the staircase in his grandpa's house and was climbing it, sucking the energy out of Aunty Diana, Yvonne and I. Want to know the secret on how to keep slim? Have a child. Yes! Have a child and that will just keep you slim and everyday is a workout session day. Soon I will be having arm muscles I tell you.. that little boy do really keep me busy. Eyes, hands, legs.. everything mobile on me would be worked out.. no thanks to the baby boy of mine. *sigh* what to do.. would just do anything for him... =)

On another note, SoFat died. My goldfish. The last one in the aquariam.. it died yesterday after suffering for quite some time. RIP Mr Goldfish SoFat. You have lived a long 3 years with me.. and had entertained me with your cute swimming antics. Now that your suffering has ended, I hoped you RIP. *moment of silence*

No comments: