Friday, January 9, 2009

Trip back Penang -Noelle's & Edwin's wedding~

Woke Jaden up at about 11am and quickly fed him full, wiped and changed him and Mr Abu called. He is downstairs waiting for us.
When we got to LCCT, it was a new thing for me because I have never been there before. So while figuring out whereabouts to check in, then to the waiting lounge, Jaden decided he wants to climb out from his stroller. Got to bribe him with biscuits to keep him seating.





Plane was delayed for at least 1o minutes. *sigh*
There was a kind Japanese lady who helped me carry my shoe box and Jaden while I folded the stroller and left it at the bottom of the stairs for the AirAsia crew to keep.
We have got the first row. Cool!
Jaden was not interested in the plane at all. In fact, he was more interested in the safety instruction manual, 360 mag and the menu on board.
The Japanese lady helped me again when we touchdown Penang. She helped carry Jaden while I carried the stroller up the stairs and all. *phew* Thankfully she helped. If not I also don't know where to run around looking for the stewardess to help me.
Father and mother was already waiting for me when I pushed Jaden out.
Jade was so excited to see his grandfather and well, was having fun in the car wriggling around, taking the opp as I was tied down by the seatbelt.
We went to eat Char Koay Teow before returning home, fed Jaden, bathed him and let him nap before we hit the wedding. That boy konked out for 2 hours straight.. luckily.. gave me all the time to bathe, dress up and put on my make up...







and yea, I wore my red shoes despite the nail-less big toe.
Emily = Ai-Mei-Li.. and there is a saying that says "Ai Mei Li bu yao ming"-(mandarin). *gRin* (To rather be pretty than to care for life)




































Every of my friends seems to like Jaden and he, vice versa. Only that, it lasted till late and that is when Jaden started showing a bit of temper. Jaden slept all the way home and well, he didn't even budge a single bit when father carried him out from the car and on to the bed. I changed him and all, and he slept till about 530am before waking up for feed and continued sleeping till about 11am.

It was really great meeting up with my school friends. It is almost like everybody else is still themselves back in 99 and well, just that each have partners or spouses already. I feel so old. Speaking of which this year would be our 10th year of graduating from high school.

















Met up with my cousins on Tuesday. Jaden's 3 aunties. He was asleep nearly throughout the lunch but still, at least they got to meet my son and me after nearly 3 years of not meeting up.
Father then took us to eat my fav codfish meal for dinner. We rested back at home then. Didn't runaround much either coz my friends have either all gone back to work in their respective countries or they went travelling... =(
Packed my bags and all and then, well... put Jaden to bed at about 12am then.

Woke Jaden up at about 11am to feed him breakfast so I can make it in time to feed him another round at 2pm to ensure he don't go hungry while we were at the airport.
Plane was delayed again and this time for about an hour.
Luckily there was a family with children to keep Jaden company. In the end, they became friends.





The boy, Raphael was holding on to Jaden's hands when the plane was landing and while one went YOOOO HOOOOO WE ARE IN KLLLLLLL , the small one was laughing so hard, u think he was tickled all the way when the plane was landing.





An airstewardess helped carry Jaden down the plane for me and he was just being a good little boy in her arms. Must be pretty girls he like!
He slept as soon as I pushed the stroller and that was how he was until we reached the toll near home.
He then, was telling the cab driver the directions home.. and when both father and son met at the bottom of the apartment, they were like long lost found friends. Berbonding gila siut.

and that pretty wrapped up our Penang trip.. only when Jaden can walk and eat more solid food like rice and all, then only I will bring him down for a longer trip.. these 3 days back home is enough to rejunevate me from the lifestyle in KL. I love PENANG!!!!!! I missed PENANG!!!!!

2 comments:

JL said...

oooo!!!! you looked Great with capital G! :D

I wanna get a curler too!! any recommendation???

ps: Jaden is so cute!!!
*cubit*

blubbieMs said...

Thank you but I think I looked more tired than great.=)
As for your hair, I should think a smaller diameter curler would suit u better compared to mine. Mine is 32mm. The price range should be RM200 and below. Anything more than that is cheating money and well.. the cheapest in the market I have seen selling is RM30 only but that is for the smaller diameter one which I think is just perfect for you!