Friday, September 26, 2008

Some really needs a good teaching...

I read some where in MM's blog that an African student was killed by some locals here over some racism act. Then there was a statement that says it happened probably because they wanted to teach these foreigners a lesson and how to behave in this country. I agree to the saying "Masuk kandang lembu, bla bla bla.. (sorry i forgot that last line but I think the locals would know what I mean) Sometimes they can be really too loud and rowdy and have no respect for the locals.

I am not saying all because I have friends from Botswana and most of them that I know are rather well behave, polite and are just simply really nice people.

On the other hand, some are really rowdy and rude and just plain sore-eyes. Like today, I just witness an act of sexual harrassment by two African men driving a MYVi at my area. There was this two malay girls in tudung walking past and the driver just reached out his hands to want to molest the girl. You tell me, do they deserve to be whack real hard and be taught a real good lesson in disturbing the locals?

Just as I was feeling quite a bit sorry for the death of that one African student, I guess today's incident just cleared my shame for the locals who killed him.

Like the saying goes, one rotten apple will spoil the whole basket full of good apples.

No comments: