Wednesday, August 20, 2008

No one

My dad has to go back up north today. He has lots of back end work to see to and in his line of work, no work today, no money today kinda job. *sigh* So after today's visiting hours, he will take a bus back to Penang and only come back down to KL on Saturday morning. Hopefully by then, my mother is discharged and resting at home.

Am going to head to the hospital in a while to see my mother and send my father to the bus station. A dilemma waits ahead for tomorrow when Hubby goes off whole day for meeting in KL and I have to go visit my mother as there will be nobody else available to visit her.

My relatives down here in KL? Well, even though they know that she is warded, but none offered to come and pay a visit. To H**LL with them for all I care. I do not really want to have anything to do with them anymore. All sorts of excuses when it comes to visiting my mother or talking to my mother.

Anyway on another note, one of the latest development of Jaden.

  • When you sing "If you are happy and you know it.." He will clap his hands.
  • He knows the tune to Twinkle twinkle little star.
  • Knows how to throw a ball.
  • Climbing out of his walker.. in his expert stage already. Today Hubby found him out of his walker, and head down onto the carpet. Luckily its the carpet and not the floor.. if not sure got siren wailing in the house dey. Any thing to strap him in his walker I wonder?
  • Third teeth sprouting down from the upper gum
  • Getting more attached to his father / manjaing full time

*sigh* Now the boy is crying because I made him jumped and when he jumped means he knew he is doing something he is not suppose to do and is caught... my baby boy.. got to go console him now.. ciao ciao



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

darling, i m really sorry bout ur situation now....
and i m sorry to deliver the "sorry" for so long...
coz i was busy over here...
and didnt really updated to ur blogs....
anw.....my best wishes to you and ur whole family...
best of luck....
take care...

Gaiety XY Ann said...

Tell you what.. if you are ok, i can help you to take care of Jaden if you really need to do much run around.. . Just let me know.. 1 hour ahead? I have a husband, a maid and a mother in law.. total 4 pairs of hands at home ready to help :)