Friday, August 22, 2008

My little breakdown

The freaking air con dripped on me again. This time, it did not even last more than 2 hours after it was switched on. Thankfully I dressed Jaden in his short sleeved body suit so he will not be able to suffer the heat. Switched on the fan instead but can tell-lah that the boy has trouble sleeping soundly compared to him in an air-conditioned room. Already spoilt him from young.. that was my bad I admit but I rather he not get heat rashes when he was a baby. Got to go change the whole bedroom layout by tonight.. so if it drips, let it drip.. ASS LG AIR CON!

Hubby left very very early for work and would only be back really late tonight too. I hope everything is fine with him then. So worried that he did not get a good rest as the little boy was just trying to get his attention by playing peek-aboo with him. The boy has grown back very attached to his father. The only time he comes to me now is when he really wants something from me -either food, change diapers or pull my hair.

The boy got up at about 11 and he played till.. dunno what time.. but I fell back asleep coz I had a headache and the boy also fell asleep right beside me. Have to check on him in a minute or two to see if he has woken up.

We have come to a conclusion that our little boy is like a PR manager /social butterfly. He has no qualms about other strangers carrying him or playing with him. He will just allow anybody to carry him. The only time he will cry is if he is in a foul mood. Last night, after dinner, Hubby ter-serempak with a friend and these two men started chatting away like some long lost friends la.. and then the little boy, also joined in the conversation, from time to time, waved his hands at Hubby's friend and then even allow Hubby's friend to carry him. Still feeling not shy, the little boy go and touch people's goatee pulak! *aLamaK!!* how la like that? When he grows a little older, have to teach him to stay away from strangers d.. and not simply smile, play or talk to strangers... it is such a dangerous world out there!

On another note, yesterday I rushed to the hospital to want to meet up with my mom's doctor to get the specific diagnose and if I could get her discharged yet. Who knows, of all times, so SUI! as I was waiting to park, this Peugeot, without even looking to the back to see if there were any cars behind him, he just reversed and BAM! He hit my driver side, luckily missing my headlights. It was clearly his WRONG! as I was already long time waiting with a signal indicating I was going to park. and you know what? The nerve of him to come down and offer me RM20! RM20 WTF? YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE ITS A KANCIL YOU CAN BULLY AND i AM A GIRL SO YOU THINK i LET YOU OFF EARLY AH? I WAS ALREADY IN A FOUL MOOD BECAUSE I AS RUSHING TO FIND THE DOC BEFORE SHE LEAVES THE BUILDING. Then he offered RM 50. I still refused! Paint from my car chipped already.. and the dent was rather in.. so I was heartbroken to see my little monster *hurt* like that and he actually have the nerve to offer me such a CHEAP PAMPASAN! HELL WITH YOU! I called Hubby and my dad.. and in the end, they told me take RM100 or report police. I asked the man for his Boss's name and number because he said that he was only a driver and he is only making a living. TO hell I care with what you do or how much you make. You hit my car, you pay for the damages right? He refused to give me his boss's contacts and insist that I either let him take me to Kota Damansara to a mechanic shop to repair (which I think is the most idiotic thing to do if I agree to it, because he might just disappear and never turn up), he pay me RM50 or nothing at all.. or report.. then I say its either RM100 or I will just report. Jotted down his number, car number plate, name and he said, fine, he rather report.. So great.. I was all done for.. lock my car door, ready to run into the hospital when he walked back to me and pressed RM 100 into my hands and told me never ever to call him or speak up of this matter. AGAIN I CURSE YOU FOR NOT BEING A MAN TO STAND UP FOR YOUR WRONG AND EVEN WHEN YOU KNEW YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG, YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY BY CHEATING A GIRL BY OFFERING A RIDICULOUSLY LOW PRICE OF RM20! FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR JOB FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!

Back to my mother, I ran all the way to the psychiatric clinic only to be told to head to the ward and the nurses there will contact the doc for me. So I talked to the doc and she told me that my mom needs to stay in at least till Monday and she wants to meet up with my dad and me to discuss about her past, before they both got me. I then told the doc that if my mom is just fed medication while she is there at the ward, I rather take her home and give her the medication myself but was told that they are actually monitoring the medication to see if it suits her. If not, they still need to change it. That my mother has severe memory relapse and is diagnosed as schizophrenic. Suddenly, I couldn't contain my emotions any longer. First, the car, then now I can't even take my mom back to my house and second, what would Hubby say to the damage of my car.. I burst into tears right at the nurses station. One of them wiped my tears away and the other assured me that my mom will be alright and well taken care of in there.. quickly wiping away my tears, calmed myself down, I walked towards my mom's bed to find her sleeping. Woke her up gently and then had a short chit chat with her.. massaged her shoulders, poured her water.. make sure she finish her lunch so she wont get hungry.. *sigh* and I got out from there before I burst into any waterwork fountain infront of her..

I hate to face the fact but I know deep down inside she will never ever recover back to a normal person just like you and I. Just that she will be controlled..


1 comment:

Gaiety XY Ann said...

take a deep breath my fren..