Monday, July 21, 2008

my naughty boy and I


Today is just Jaden and I. Dropped Hubby off to work and tra-la-la both of us came home. Of course, with Jaden putting up quite a difficult situation for me for quite a while, about 1km of bawling till I tore open the new kitchen towel from the plastic and let him play with it. That quiet him down for a while till when I almost reach home, it was just a corner away from home when he started his little crying engine again. *sigh*

Bathed him, breastfeed him for a little while till he dozed off for his afternoon nap and out I come to interact with the world, thanks to Internet. *phew* that also with my mind contemplating if I should make him porridge today. In the end, I did. Now all I am waiting is for the sterilizer to be done, that off I go to pour the vegetable stock into the slow cooker and let the porridge cook by itself. Will just be right in time for his supper.

Just yesterday, my family and I went to Pavillion for our very first time. Jakoon us? Maybe but we are not missing out much anyway. Its not as if I am waiting to splurge all my money over there. What I can get there, I can get it in The Gardens, One Utama or The Curve so yea, nothing much to lose for my family and I. Just that I noticed that everybody out there is dressed to overshine one another. Its like "I can dress better than you do or I can afford to be dress in branded goods compared to you" scenario over there. There was this one girl, prolly in her early twenties in SUNNIES in Pavillion itself, nose scrunched up at people passing by her (she thinks she looks hot, thats why) but to me, just another ordinary Kl girl who tries so hard to be cool. A man that wears the hoodie over his head (raining kah in Pavillion?) and branded bags swinging by me. Its almost as if they were selling at RM20 per bag. WTF???!!!!! Me? I was just in my sleeveless top and skinny jeans, the little short silver heels, a bangle and my trusty big green hobo bag. Man, I was so relaxed compared to those girls out there who tried to outshine one another. Is that really necessary? Hmm... I guess that is the price to pay when you want to be seen in Pavillion.. I don't know much about The Gardens but I bet its nothing short of the comparison to Pavillion, Starhill, KL Plaza, Lot 10 or KLCC. *sigh* The world can really be very very materialistic huh?

Anyway on another note, I am starting to worry myself silly over where to hold Jaden's first birthday party? Any suggestion for a good venue? I need suggestions badly..




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

here a cool venue to hold jaden's 1st party....
9, knoll drive
Southgate
N14 5LU
London, United kingdom
wuakakak....
cool rite?
shld try....although not much parents gav the chance..
lucky u tat u've got the offer..
grab the chance.....hehe