Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Done in the name of love for him

Hubby bought back this one huge ass chicken carcass for me to make stock for the little boy's porridge. Have you ever seen a chicken carcass before?
Well, I have.. just did and VOILA! It's not exactly pretty looking ... but then again, its a carcass. Its supposed to look dead looking.. *sigh*
I am just waiting for it to defrost before I rip out the fats and clean it thoroughly, then chop it up to put into the pot together with carrots and potatoes with the magical half a teaspoon of salt or is it a teaspoon. Will go with the flow I guess...

Also waiting for his clothes to be done in the washing machine.. then hang it all up and put the little boy down for nap.

Arrgh.. chicken carcass to clean and chop up aint fun. All done in the name of love for my son. If not, I don't think I will ever go near that thing ever ever again!!!! AARRRgghhhhh I think I will swear off chicken for a while now..

No comments: