Sunday, June 1, 2008

The crab that comes with a shade

Finally after surveying possible baby swim floats, I found the perfect one. Its made for 6-18 month old babies with a sunshade.


I was looking for the normal yellow baby float (such as the picture shown above) that I saw most of my mummy friends bought but I just can't seem to find it even in Toys'R'Us.

Then I saw this...



but it was way too girly right? It wouldn't suit the macho Jaden's personality. I was tempted to get it tho.. just because it was really cute. Then.. I saw the perfect one! The one with all the description that I was looking for. *sigh* It is the most pricey among all baby floats found hanging at the section but I could not care less. Afterall its for the leisurely safety of my baby son.


presenting the crab with adjustable sunshade baby float. Cute kan? Colourful kan? I loved it! It was just too bad that Toy'R'Us only imported in one type of this float from Aqua Leisure because I would have bought this if it were there..


Its the ticklish turtle sunshade float. But the crab would do... Jaden loves red colour anyway. Now I can't wait to take him for this first swim!

Next would be shopping for baby sunscreens. Not sure if Baby Blanket Sunscreen is sold in Malaysia. It sure looks like a whole good package to apply onto a baby. Or maybe California Baby Sunscreen. Browsing thru the net, I came across this which really see to my needs for my little baby. Banana Boat Baby Tear-Free Sunblock Lotion SPF50.


Hmm.. Just crossing my fingers hard that I can find a good baby sunscreen in our local pharmacies.




No comments: