Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Sunday

Jaden had already finished his oats and prunes rice cereals. Now he is eating wheat and anchovies rice cereals. Its for Stage 3 babies (8months and above). So far so good. He did not show sign of repulse at the taste and smell of the rice cereals although I know I would not even want to have a spoonful of it. *gRin* I also bought for him teething rusks that are of stick shapes so he can hold on to them and bite it instead of the round cookie shape ones.

Woke up early this morning compared to my usual Sunday sleep @ 1230pm, well I think 10am is really early for me when my little boy is still fast asleep at that hour. The reason I woke up early was to want to prepare myself to meet my cousin. Thankfully she let me know at about 1030am that the visit is postponed and I went back to sleep straight after till about 1230pm when Jaden woke me up and both of us went out the room to have our meal.

Finally I found a cloth book for Jaden. Of all places guess where? Toys'R'Us! I was thinking maybe Borders, MPH or Popular but well, at least we got him one! It is about this little pig who went to the market, this little pig stayed home, this little pig had roast beef (so salah right?) this little pig had none and this little pig went "Wee Wee Wee" all the way home. There is a lot of things inside the book for him to play with and he chose to eat the pig's legs! ahahahhaha Lamaze sure has lots of development stuff for growing up infants!

Its been raining cats and dogs almost every afternoon now. Makes one even sleepier than ever, or perhaps just one person in particular which is my Hubby. He told me to wake him up a little earlier than his weekend sleep and now he is still fast asleep with Jaden napping away beside him. I tell you the boys in my family just loves each other's company when it comes to sleeping time.

I have cooked rice for dinner. Prepared tiny dices of garlic and cili padis, de-frosted the mince pork... just wondering should I start cooking now or should I just wait for Hubby to get up and cook them instead. Afterall, I might make a disaster out of those raw materials and then we will end up not eating home cook food pulak. To be on the safe side, think I shall wait for Hubby to cook.

No comments: