Saturday, May 31, 2008

ter-bongkar!

Dang! Hubby does read my blog.

"Jaden, Jaden.. tell Daddy did you drop off the bed today?" and I looked over at the computer table which responded with an accusing glare. *SH*T!!* and there I went trying to explain what happened. *sigh*

Anyway Jaden did not sleep until about 230am or 3am. Whenever his eyelids get heavy, he will toss left right and just when you thought he was going to doze off, he starts crying for no apparent reason. Tried feeding him to sleep but he will also just end up crying. In the end, I covered him blanky from neck down and ignored him. Hubby and I then just started talking about the day's event and soon, bored, Jaden fell asleep on his own. Maybe he just wanted to hear his daddy's voice. Sucha daddy's boy. He is more closer to his dad now that he is bigger compared to when he was just a newborn.

However, Jaden woke up a couple of times struggling and crying out for milk from time to time. If I am not mistaken, about every two hours? *sigh* This time round, I really had a sleepless night. The night before I already had a sleepless night due to my nose stucked and I have to breathe through my mouth and last night, by Jaden's cries. If it carries on tonight, I am going to get a really terrible headache.

Hubby and I got to get to Tesco or any Hypermarket to get Jaden his rice cereals. He had finished them in less than a month. Tomorrow I am going to cook him chicken porridge again. This time with ABC stock. Aunt Lin said some kids love them and ABC stock tend to be sweet too. So guess the stock will now consist of Tomatoes, Onions, Potatoes, Chicken and Sweet Corn. As for the rice grain itself, I will put the sweet potato with it so when it is cooked, I can mashed the sweet potatoes together with the grains to make it even sweeter. Jaden loves it anyway. He has got to learn how to take meat.. Can't be vegetarian can he? Afterall both his parents are like MEAT EATERS!

Am not sure if Hubby and I are going to take Jaden out shopping for his swimming float but Toys'R'Us are having this promotion if you spend more than RM250 on toys, you get a RM50voucher. Hubby confirm sure spend about there already plus Jaden's swimming gears.. and this promotion ends June 2. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow. Depends la on Hubby but probably today I think.. *gRin*

No comments: