Friday, May 30, 2008

an Awful Mommy I am

I just left the room. Less than a minute just to turn on the monitor and wait for blogspot to come on.

"AAeeekkk" came from the bedroom. Somehow something tells me that it was bad even before i opened the room door to check.

True enough, there was Jaden on his fours, slided down the bolster and onto the floor, stunned but not hurt. If he was. he would have cried out loud but he just kept quiet and looking stunned. Comforting him quietly hoping Hubby did not see what happened. I dare not tell Hubby in case I get a shelling. More like 'nuclear bombing' it would be if he found out.My heart really dropped at the sight of Jaden on the floor. Thankfully, the bed was on the floor and not on the bed stands. *pHew*

I feel really really bad at what happened. I am such an awful mother!

I am not planning to tell Hubby. Depends if he still reads my blog, if not then Ssshh... but if Hubby reads it, I hope he wouldn't kill me.

Today, Jaden went to pasar malam for his very first time. He got really excited at the sights and sounds. In the end, it was Hubby and I who were tire out by the little wriggly baby in our arms. Maybe we shall just wait till he can walk before we hit the pasar malam again.

I still can't get over it that I have been an awful mommy today... aargghh *smacks own head!*


Jaden on his Royal Throne




No comments: