Thursday, May 29, 2008

Drama in the family

Today Hubby woke up to a call about one of his family members. I won't say who but sure was full of drama of what happened earlier in the day. Well, it did not exactly all go well in the end but at least the drama ended safe but am sure there were a lot to be pissed off about. So in order to make sure that everything was good, Hubby and I and Jaden went over to the in-laws. With hope that Jaden will work his charm to put back the smile. Luckily Jaden behaved well and plans went as planned. =)


Jaden & Grandma Lin

@ Granpa's

Aunt Lin also invited us to go over to her place on Saturday to pick up bak changs!! YAY!! Our favourite!
I absolutely love bakchangs, mooncakes, bak kua and tong yuen. Very much a Chinese after all despite all the name-calling by Hubby.

Hubby just told me of his plans to get some more Transformers next month. Aarrgghh.. come to think of it, I am sure most of you out there would think he has quite a lot already. What to do -his passion and current hobby. Sometimes I think he gets too engrossed with the toys till he gave Jaden and i us a transformers nickname. I of course, is Megatron and Jaden, the young Optimus Prime while Hubby is Bulkhead! *shakes head* Guess its true when they say no matter how old the man is, he will always be a boy at heart.

The monopoly is mine tho.. =)


I have been sneezing nonstop today, with a very very very runny nose. Wonder who is talking bad about me? Hmm...

Mommy & Jaden





2 comments:

weiling said...

why is the pic red? it looks kinda scary...

blubbieMs said...

Weiling: Its because I am a scary mummy! MUAHAHAHHAHA No lah.. its just the lighting from the kopitiam's signage while Jaden and I were sitting in the car waiting for botak!