Saturday, May 10, 2008

a week to celebrate ~

Hubby is currently now at Corus Hotel attending Si Peng's wedding dinner. Guess what? We both only found out about the wedding dinner last night. Apparently Si Peng had been trying to contact Hubby for quite some time but failed to get him and we have to resort to a call from Danny to inform us about the dinner. =)

Nope, mother and son is staying home because the son is not up to being a social butterfly. Not now.. not anytime soon either. His teething process is irritating the s**t outta him plus the weather is not doing us a favor either so, its best to stay home and coop in the air-conditioned room.


So allow me to wish Mr Hoo SI Peng and his new lovely wife CONGRATULATIONS!! Another one of Hubby's friend that tied the knot of commitment. Wonder who is next? This year so far, Hubby had attended 3 weddings. Thevi's, my sis's and Si Peng's. Last year alone was XY's, David's and Dannis's. Also 3.. inclusive of our own.. 4 weddings last year then... First come marriage, next come pregnancy. Waiting for these babies to pop out this year.. Sis's, Thevi's and Nai Yee's. Happy Happy News!!

Today, I cooked him sweet potatoes and carrot porridge. Scooped a medium scoop of porridge onto his bowl and he manage to finish till the last 3-4 mouthfuls. Well, at least he ate most of it so I am quite satisfied. The last few mouthfuls were wasted by Jaden blowing it all over me and the floor. *_* Think he like sweet and flavorful food. Maybe next, I shall try corn. Corn is sweet aint it?

Earlier during lunch, I fed him his banana rusk and he ended up getting one hell of a scolding from me for throwing tantrum. Miraculously he did not do that with me when I was feeding him his porridge. Now it really got me wondering if it was the presence of the father that made him think that he could behave badly and get away with it. With me alone, he would behave rather well. Think its the father! The father is too soft with him.

Yesterday I was telling Hubby how I really want to go do something about my appearance and he laughed it off. So without thinking, I immediately accused him of wanting me to look like what I look now so I won't go running outside so much. So that I wont dress up like how I used to do. That now my self confidence about my appearance is so low that it makes me just want to stay home and that is exactly what he wanted. See? Me = No thinking rationally = brainless accusations. BUT I do hope, maybe he will allow some changes *gRin* I NEED THEM!!!!






For Mummy dearest



For Daddy dearest

On the other note, Mummy and Daddy have already received the cupcakes and they both absolutely loved it. My mom have 3 or more at a go. They love the designs. *sigh* Thanks Angeleyes!


1 comment:

Angeleyes said...

You are most welcome!