Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cupcakes for my parents

Yay! I have just ordered cupcakes for my parents for their birthdays cum Mother's Day. Some of you will be wondering how is it possible that I am in KL and somewhat manage to order cupcakes and have them delivered to my house in Penang? Well.. I ordered them from i-love-cupcakes. They are going to get a surprise this weekend then. Yippee! Thank God for people like Angeleyes who stays in Penang and decided that this is one of the best ways to earn money. Afterall cupcakes are a hit now compared to normal cakes. Me think this is the first time my parents are exposed to cupcakes with customized designs. How I wish I can see those cute cupcakes for myself.

I almost forgot that today is one of my schoolmate's birthday. Luckily I smsed him before I slept off last night a Birthday wish message. If not, confirm sure emo kao kao! Speaking of Birthdays, today is also Jordan's birthday. Why on earth would I remember Jordan's birthday when he is Hubby's friend. I tell you why. It is because of his birthday I have got to give up free tickets to go see Stephanie Sun's concert in Genting in 2006. That is WHY I remembered!

That reminds me of Aunt Lin's birthday coming up too. *sigh* There is so much things happening on that day. If I am not mistaken, it is also Tommy's birthday and the gatherings of Hubby's SLUT gang at Shen's to celebrate Thevi's pregnancy and also Shen's new pad. Hmm.. Its a happening month !! Not to mention the final between Cardiff Ciry vs. Portsmouth. Yeap! I remember these dates well... sometimes remembering dates can be quite a curse, sometimes not.

Its been so hot lately that my house feels like an oven. I remember last year some time around these months when I was pregnant, it was even worse. When one is pregnant, one feels hotter than usual. I remember me cooping up in the room with the aircon blasts at the lowest temperature it could go. Now, its Jaden's turn to coop in the room because he is also afraid of heat. I can forsee the electric bill skyrocketing... =( Hubby will soon be scolding. *gRin*

I am in the mood to cook at the moment. So I guess I shall seize this moment that both the boys are sleeping and I shall do a little damage now. Wish me luck then! *wink*

No comments: