Wednesday, May 7, 2008

*spanked* and bawl

Today I discovered how to convey my message across to Jaden NOT TO BEHAVE LIKE A CATERPILLAR ON THE NAPPY CHANGING TABLE! As usual, there he was being impatient and caterpillar-ing around. So I spank his thighs. No effect. Spank a little harder.. still no effect. Then, I decided to spank his arms. Thats it la. He stopped to look at me and then with a upturn lip, he started bawling. So, it is the arms that conveys the message. *gRin*

When the father came back from buying lunch, I told him what happened. Without even thinking twice, he went and console the boy which made the boy bawled even louder. Should have just left him alone because he had stopped crying but at the very sight of the father, there he goes starting his waterworks.

So tell me, aren't they all smart to know who to bully and who not to bully? Who to manja with and can get away with it most of the time?

My boy sure knows how.

1 comment:

Gaiety XY Ann said...

hey.. my fren is doing her montessori study @ help, and apprently, this "praising" system work very well.. means.. speak louder with angry tone if he does something wrong.. and praise him.. with the softest tone possible to encourage him when he do something right.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montessori