Monday, January 14, 2008

Life ...

Honeymoon. Its supposed to be something romantic done by newlywed couples. The reason behind it; I guess os to enjoy it on the bed *wink* ,give the in-laws their grandchildren so the relatives and them do not pester you for the rest of your life and also to do lots of shopping or whatsoever during that period where the husband is most giving. *gRin** That is honeymoon but that is only my thoughts. Different people would have a different perspective to what honeymoon is anyway. So don't mind me.

I can still remember Hubby waking me up in the middle of the night and was so happy with what he did. He successfully booked us a flight to Bali for our 'honeymoon', which is supposed to happen this month. Everything went through fine, and when the time came after Jaden was born, we both decided that its best to bring him along on the trip as there was no one that can take care of him. He just wouldn't take formula or breastmilk through bottles. He wants it straight from the breast. and yes, he is on a full course of breastmilk and breastmilk only. No other mixtures of liquid of whatsoever but thats beside the point I am trying to say here... We paid for Jaden's flight too, and was browsing through for hotels and places of interests to go to. I was pretty hyped up for the trip but at the back of my mind, I was also worried that Jaden could handle this trip well. How on earth was I suppose to breastfeed him at the airport? The plane? In Bali if we were to travel far from the hotel? How is Jaden going to behave under that heat? Will Hubby and I enjoy the holiday with all these worries? *sigh* SO MUCH to think about. GUESSED everything happened for a reason. We didn't make the trip afterall. The money was burn. Next time Bali! Don't ask us why but there are reasons why we did not make the trip and lucky we did not either. Coz my little boss was cranky and not feeling well either the whole of the weekend. Think he might be starting to teeth... Next time then.. there will always be next time.. think holiday trips will only be planned when Jaden is old enough... like 2 years old or something like that...

Somehow my eyes does sense that whenever theres a party or wedding round the corner, it will work itself out and give me the ultimate swellness. My eyes just got swollen on me again and my sister's wedding registration is around the corner. Yay! Psychic eyes I have! ##@@##!

No comments: