Saturday, January 12, 2008

Blind as a bat

Went to the optometrist today. Needed to have my eyes checked, as my right eye keeping spurting out water and it hurts. (exaggerating about the water spurting).. but still, it hurt. Found out that my power did indeed go up and as I was walking around with that 'test specs', Hubby said that I looked like some creature from futurama or it just looked like some torture kit on me... hhrruummpphh.. well, the bill for a new specs with lens didn't come out exactly pleasing either. Felt so bad but I badly needed the specs too. Thought I would do away with the contacts for a while since I am mostly home and I don't go out either. Specs can't be that bad right?

XY wanted to come around with her Hubby yesterday but Jaden was kicking up a fuss. He hasn't been pooping for nearly a week now. Last night, he just kept on crying. He only went off to sleep at about 3am.. so that leaves Hubby and me no choice but to sleep through morning till about late afternoon today. Hey! Jaden too slept till late afternoon. Hes back to not eating his usual consumptions again. So worried about my little boy. Is driving me nuts!
Sorry XY but my boy's mood was just too foul to receive any guests. =)

I can forsee year 2008 will be a challenge for both Hubby and me.. may it all be good. Crossing my fingers real hard! **

1 comment:

Gaiety XY Ann said...

ah... i hope he'll be fine soon. so i can drop by to c & hug him!