Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Jaden works...

Been out and about these few days, making trips to and fro PJ and KL, bringing my son with me. Yea, such a small boy and hes already working. His job scope = to sit and behave like an angel in the car while mummy drives. Occasionally will doze off and smile at people. He gets wages from daddy for working.Bagus kan?

I can't wait to lay my hands on JUNO (DVD). Its supposed to be a good story. Her pregnancy seemed real, with the belly button sticking out so yea, with all the pregnancy hoo-haas going on, it got me excited to want to watch this movie.

Chinese New Year is near. Somehow this year, I am not really anticipating it as much as before. Maybe its because I don't get to celebrate it the way I used to. Back to Perlis and all.. but it will be my very first tho, to celebrate with my very own family. When Jaden grows a little older, maybe next year, I shall take him back with me to my hometown to celebrate it with my cousins.. if the father allows. If not, I'd also take him back laa! Taking your son to your own hometown away from the father for a few days is not counted as kidnapping right? A mother has every right to bring her son right? Right?

Its been really hot in the afternoons and then rain cats and dogs in the evening. This weather has been making a lot of people fall sick and most of my friends have the same sickness as I did. *sigh* It is granted that no matter what day or month, just be it CNY, the weather will just turn really hot! My house is feeling like an oven. Going to hide myself in my fridge (room) now..

1 comment:

Josie said...

why lah you subjecting your kid to child labour? as if being tourist attraction not enough, hahah!

anyway, juno...lemme know if its good anot.

xoxo