Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Whats in store for us in the year of the RAT?

Just put my son to bed for his nap. He always take naps after bathtime. Only sometimes, he decides that he wants to join in the fun with others other than his parents then only he will fight to stay awake. I myself is fighting sleep too because I know if I sleep now, I would not be able to sleep tonight. American Idol is on at the moment and its such a wonder how i am typing this post at the computer table and my head turned towards the TV. Of course my the spelling is not all these perfect as from time to time i will turn my head back to check on it but ya, basically now my head is turned towards the TV and I have no idea what alphabets i am typing. Just trusting my memory on the keyboards where the ABCs are...

Know what? I have not done any CNY clothes shopping and I don't think I am going to do any. Why? Because I just spent a whole chunk of money on having my eyes checked and getting myself spectacles. Can't wear contact lens all the time can I? *sigh* Now that Hubby and I have Jaden, there are a lot of things to take into consideration and money is not spent without a lot of thinking like "Do I really need this?" "Will this be really worth my money?" I mean if we don't need some things, we will just not get it. Rather save for rainy weathers.. When you have a child, I guess your mind is just on the child's wellbeing.

Its the year of the RAT this year. Hmm.. wonder what it means to me as a PIG?

Chinese Horoscope predictions
For people who are born in the year of the Pig, the Rabbit, and the Goat, the Rat year will bring “Flower of Romance” so one can anticipate a more sociable year with more opportunity to develop friendship with the opposite sex...

If I were still single, I prolly look forward to the "developing friendship with the opposite sex" but too bad, I am married and taken so well.. good luck to all my other single PIG friends then. If this prediction is true, then I hope kai-ma gets her dream come true when she goes Cambodia. I am still against the idea of her going tho.. bad girl don't want to listen to me, what to do?

Found out something about Hubby. He thought he was a SHEEP all these while but noo.. his birthdate indicates that he is actually a HORSEY! Reading this makes it sound so true about him..

Enough about horoscopes.. its time for some Jaden's picture galore again :-













1 comment:

Unknown said...

kai-ma will go. and kai-ma will be careful. kai-ma will also come back with presents for her favorite boy =)