Friday, October 19, 2007

The truth shall prevail...

Woke up to Baby Jaden's cries yesterday morning at 7am and never looked back at the bed since till about 2am early this morning. He was just too hyper and refuses to sleep. Playing, pedalling his legs, swinging his arms, looking around, taking really really short naps in betweens... he must have been sugar-high or caffeine-d by my chocolate milk drink. Think I shall stick to just plain water today and see what happens.

o.Oh and Jaden outgrew his first sleepsuit dey.. the happy yellow sunshine sleepsuit that Hubby and I got him.
Hes growing. Last night, he tried to learn how to imitate Hubby's expressions and is trying to turn to his side already. Just that he has not got enough weight and strength to push himself over fully.. not just yet...

*** *** *** *** ***

Found out that she spread lies about Hubby and me.
She told them that I wanted my car back from Pa-in-Law, padahal no such thing ever came out from my mouth I swear...
She told them that I threw away Aunt Lin's cooking, yah, the leftover of chicken bones and maybe 20-30ml of the wine so that I can have new helpings the next day.. its called CLEARING UP THE TABLE AFTER YOU ARE DONE WITH DINNER!
She told them that Hubby accused the aunt of teaching her how to gamble.. padahal she was the one is always looking out for numbers and buying them...
She told Hubby that she wanted to buy pork to cook soup for me, and which she bought them and other more stuff, using Hubby's money to bring back to cook for her other son ... The other son, FYI, is working and is nearing his 40th birthday but lets just say he is USELESS, SELFISH and only cares about himself. He has no one to think of other than himself, not even his own mother, brother or grandmother...

Hurtful eh?

and the best thing, its not as if I am not in good terms or you know, I am the daughter-in-law from hell.. with my good-nature, patience and just minding my own business, I get the bullet too from her just because she is defensive about her own doings.. which is lying.. *sigh*

Well, guess she just blew the chance of me trusting her and giving her my all... not really worth it now... Some old ladies aren't just really worth respecting for...

No comments: