Saturday, October 20, 2007

Hubby says he wants four more children. Maybe two more.
I say give me a maid and I shall bear you our children.

Now now, don't come to a conclusion to think I am spoilt for asking for a maid. Why you'd ask?
Thats because you do not know the stress and amount of work that has got to be done around the house 24/7-DAILY such as cleaning up, sweeping, moping, wiping, throwing rubbish, feeding the rabbits and making sure they do get their daily runs around the house too.. cleaning their cages... laundry. *sigh* Its a lot of work and Hubby is doing most of it now, but hes going to 'lose it' soon because he just have too much on his plate all at once.
To have to plan for work, to have to plan for clients, to have to take care of household stuff, to have to make sure bills are paid now I am still confined, to have to be Jaden's shampoo boy, to have to cook for me now that his mom has gone back, to have to do lah a lot of stuff. Others have confinement ladies, others have maids, other have in-laws or parents to help out. We only have each other to see to it that the house and baby are all well taken care of. OURSELVES!

so far, looking at my son, I feel so blessed... I liked the whole idea of getting pregnant and giving birth and all. Its a very beautiful but 'bloody' process of giving life to another but there are times, I wished Hubby is not as hard-headed as he is so it would be much more easier for both of us. He gets tense when baby cries just because he has yet to understand Jaden's cries. Sometimes I just want to take my son out of here with me, leave the father be till Jaden is a little much more older, where he can voiced his wants and needs to make life easier for his dad... but nothing comes easy like that. The process of learning.. needs lots of patience.. unfortunately, which the father does not have any... love yes! patience.. hardly... which makes it really difficult for me to cope at times.. False assumptions and accusations does not help either when both are tired and easily agitated.

No comments: