Saturday, October 20, 2007

Magic Fingers

Hubby is cursing his lungs out at the TV.
Everton vs. Liverpool is on tonight.
Enough said.

Pn Nora came to massage me for the second time. *sigh* Lovely lovely but somehow I wished it longer but her magic fingers did wonders even if it was a short while. A very nice lady to talk to and she got lots of parenting tips to share with. Told me about her previous job too... Learnt alot from her in just a few hours, I actually enjoyed her company. Must be why she is still hawt in this market then, making all mothers feel comfortable with her being around them. I like the way she pulls my head and stretches my neck. Soothing alright!

David's bachelor night tak jadi. All their plans failed to materialize. Too bad! hehehe
They ended up heading to the land of fireflies for dinner and God knows where for drinks later on, should they even have the strength to drink on after the meal and long journey. Its only a week away now that he will be a married man and join our ranking as the married couple. Same goes to Denn & PC.. so fast.. it was only last year when Denn announced that he is going to marry PC and *PAP!* the time has come for them to say their "I Dos.."

Hubby's been cooking for me these days. *yummy* Even Pn Nora noticed it today and asked have I been eating quite a lot lately because my tummy is coming back with a slight buldge now.. Must watch it.. If not, I would not been able to slim down back normal. o.Oh I also got some sex education from her.. more to protected sex education, just in case I want to avoid getting pregnant like immediately again.. have to remember! *gRin*


o.Oh & before i forget ::

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALERIE TAN WEI WEI!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was reading through your post and hoping to see more pictures of Jaden Yap when I suddenly came across my name on this particular post of urs. Hmm... this really made my day, darling, for remembering my special day. muah muah muah!! So I thought it would be nice for me to drop a "THANK YOU" line for ya =)
So how's motherhood life treating you, party gal? hehehe....
I really hope to meet up with you soon...where are u located now? KL? Penang? It's so difficult to group everyone together for a nice reunion now... should we start one next year around Chinese New Year?