Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Sunday

Took Panadol but its not helping...
My head is exploding! First the right side, then now the left...
Need to go sit in my 'office' as I need to go badly now.. Maybe it will help with relieving the wind out of my head.. been passing gas that smells of my food intake today.. UUrrghh!!

My air-con is leaking water on me.. *plop plop plop* irritate the shit out of me...

Hubby is out getting med for me and other essential stuff we need at home... hes in Guardian and will be buying a pair of black pantyhose for me to wear to PC's dinner. Do you think the staff in Guardian will eye him suspiciously?
@_@ they do not have black pantyhose :: only dark dark brown.. stupiak!

Daddy finally got Baby Jaden's birth cert done. Now waiting to collect his MyKID card in two weeks.
JADEN SIMON YAP - anak lelaki kepada Simon Yap dan Emily Loo
Baby Jaden has more cash in hand than his mother. How sad and pathetic the mother can be?
Daddy and Mummy is going to open a bank account for Jaden soon.
Baby Jaden feels as if he had piled on some weight because I find him a little heavier to carry now when I have to breastfeed, change or soothe him. =)

Benedict D.O.M has 40% alcohol. I am suppose to drink it neat every night before I sleep. I enjoy a drink or two occasionally but D.O.M? Lets just say I rather drink a full bottle of wine to replace that one small tiny weeny cuppa I have to down daily.

My Hubby's two fishes are ganging up on the smaller one -not sure if that one is 'The Explorer' or 'Daisy' but she hides under the artificial bush to survive... smart little fish!

Hubby and I are into electrocuting fruit flies that attacks Cheeko's food bowl and also killing ants. That is because the ants declared war with us by appearing on Jaden's bed. DIE!!!!

Cheeko's pet gave birth to a small little one, who now also is adopted by Cheekie. My pets have pets of their own.

Aunt Lin came over with more food for me today. Help Hubby to do some marketing, and now we have more chicken and pork in our freezer! I will not starve the week... Such a sweet lady she is! =)

Heard Pa-in-Law is 'bathing' Little Monster everyday. Little Monster must be very happy with such VIP treatment.. lega-lah my heart that Little Monster is well taken care of.

No comments: