Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It only happens to me...

when I am about to attend a function, to want to look pretty and all.. it will always happen to me and only me.

Now my right eyelid is swelling back again. AGAIN I tell you!

First, it happened when I wanted to take a nice passport size photo for my marriage cert and also IC.. the swelling was there..

Then, my bridal photo shoot..
During my wedding...
and when I went back to Penang for a short 3 days 2 night ...
and NOW, when I am about to head back to Penang to attend Denn & PC's wedding...

Pimples are now starting to break out too.. which I have not had before.. maybe its just the hormones in me adjusting back but the swelling of the right eye lid? Aaarrgghh!! Frustrating alright.. not only it is painful and itchy but also causes my eyes to want to close most of the time and it looks big yet small!

Only these things can happen to me.. thats why I don't blame Hubby when he labels me sakai..

*sigh*

No comments: