Thursday, October 18, 2007

Lies

She did not go back at all.
She told the others that she will only be going back on Sunday.
She took the money, saying she wanted to see doctor.
Instead, she will be taking the money to spend on unnecessary stuff and on him, who has no shame.
Instead, she will be asking for more just because she thinks he owes her, which he did not.
She only talks about him and do not bother about him.
Shes family but does not really treat him like one.
She did the ultimate sin towards him.
She lied!

Hes unhappy.
Hes sadden by her behavior.
Hes broken down by her lies.

I am angry.
I am disappointed.
I am starting to build my own wall around my family, wanting to protect them from getting hurt.

Never again am I going to be that nice should the situation needs no such requirement.
Never again shall I let those lies break down those I love so dearly.

No comments: