Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Lovin' ma Italian noodles..

Woke up to Ma-in-Law having packed her stuff, ready to go home to Melaka.
Nope, its not my fault. She practically must have been bored being confined together with me at home and the fact that she must have missed Raymond badly.
So, when I was all washed up, ready to eat lunch, she told me that she is going back because she needs to go visit her acupuncture doctor... so I called a cab for her and Hubby companied her down. Think she will be heading home only tomorrow after staying a night tonight at Aunt Lin's.

Today, I got my second massage of my life. This time, its the post-natal massage... and gawd, I tell you, I didn't know I need it so badly till her hands worked the magic. I can feel the stress stucked in my body all massaged away.. there was no cracking of bones or what-so-ever you get at those spas.. but this is enough to take your mind off everything and just relax. I am going to get more and more of this goodness in this coming week. Actually its 3 sessions paid for, to work the magic, to restore me back my tummy and whatever that is good for me.

Hubby is cooking back for me. I am going to have spagghetti bolognese tonight, with minced beef.. mmm.. yummie! I missed Hubby's cooking so much...

Dang. got to go check on Baby now. So till then, tata n ciao.. I can feel my appetite working up and tummy getting ready to be a glutton to Hubby's cooking now.. muah!**


No comments: