Saturday, October 13, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya

ku ucapkan Selamat Hari Raya to all my Muslim friends...

Two years ago :: I resented the fattie's attitude and never fail to wish him ill luck!
Two years ago :: I got to go Beijing for a short 4 days holiday.


A year ago :: I moved in to this house of mine, with the help of Gynette and SK.
A year ago :: My rabbits were just fitting nicely into Hubby's and my palm.


Today :: I gave birth to a Baby son.
Today :: My rabbits are so huge, they have to get bigger cages so they can move around much more freely when they are not let out
Today :: Hubby and I are married and we are officially parents...


Next year :: ? who knows what could possibly happen in a year's time? Nothing is impossible!
So many things can happen and change in a year, don't you think so?

No comments: